I can't believe my little girl is 2 already! She turned 2 on April 14. We had a little Party for her and some friends on the 10th. It was quite fun! We had a bounce house and lunch and a candy table. She ate WAY too much candy and would barely eat lunch but seemed to have a lot of fun! When the bounce house first got to my parents house (where we had the party) Braylee wanted nothing to do with it but once her friends got there and were playing in it, she was all about that thing. Currently I don't have any photos because at the time I couldn't find my camera battery charger so I am awaiting pictures from other cameras that do not belong to me. So for now here is a photo of her from today waiting to see her Dr. for her 2 year appointment.
Her stats:
Weight: 26 lbs. 10 oz. (hasn't gained much in the last 6 months and 40th ish percentile)
Height: 35 in (90th Percentile)
Kindergarten Graduation
9 years ago


0 people have something to say:
Post a Comment