Sunday, January 16, 2011

Silly Girl

Braylee is so silly sometimes. She asks to wear hats all day, even if it is one of mommy's swim caps. She runs around saying "doh doh doh" (go go go). She also says that whenever she sees football on TV because that is what her daddy says. So many things she does and it is just too cute. She amazed me everyday with the little things she picks up.

After changing her diaper and before putting on her PJ's she decided she wanted to wear this jacket. So she put it on and came over to me and said "hep" (help). So I zipped up her jacket and she grabbed her pomegranate seeds and this is the result. (I didnt' even ask her to say cheese in this pic)


Braylee and Mama


Laying down in her new princess chair


One of her "hats"

2 people have something to say:

cmeeder said...

I love the swim cap photo! So adorable! We need to put up the pictures of her wearing the little hat and coat you got at Macys. She's my little munchkin!

Russell Family said...

I LOVE reading your blogs! Your family is SO cute!!!!