Since I had the week between Christmas and New Years off I got to spend lots of time with my family and Braylee got to see a lot of her cousins who live out of town. Every morning when I would walk in to get her out of her crib, she would ask me either where Ee Ee was or where Aubie was. It was so cute! She loved spending time with them. I also went shopping with my gift cards which was LOTS of fun. Braylee reaped the benefits of my Old Navy gift card. She got a lot of toys for Christmas but few clothes and since she was quickly outgrowing her clothes I got a lot of cute things from Old Navy for real cheap. I felt so blessed to be able to spend so much time with my little angel and the rest of my family. Makes me wish I could be at home with her all the time.
Here she is in one of her new outfits. She had to wear the hat and mittens. Every time we leave the house recently, Braylee asks me for her hat. She has to be wearing a hat almost all the time.
Here she is again with one of her big "cheese" grins.

For the most part we all hung out at my parents house, but one day we decided to go to the play place at the mall. It was fun for a little bit but there were a lot of big kids that would literally crawl over Eventide and Braylee. No parents in sight.
For the most part we all hung out at my parents house, but one day we decided to go to the play place at the mall. It was fun for a little bit but there were a lot of big kids that would literally crawl over Eventide and Braylee. No parents in sight.
Here is how Braylee decided to go down the slide. So funny! (also a new outfit)
Nana with the cousins, taking them down the slide. (Don't know what Nana is saying/doing)
I loved my week off, and although I still have yet to catch up on the work missed I wouldn't trade it.



0 people have something to say:
Post a Comment