My little girl turned on on the 14th, I can't believe it. She is so big and learning so many new things. She is pretty close to walking. She has taken about 10 steps now and then sits down and crawls again. I am in no hurry for her to start walking full time, it is already pretty hard to follow her around now. She loves to walk with holding a hand (she only needs one). She also loves pushing stuff around. She has this one toy that she just pushes around the house for about 15 min or so at a time (which is a long time for her) I have a video of it but can't seem to get it off my phone at this time. Also, I have made a video of the last year with pics and videos of her but for some reason it just keeps saying "processing" and to save it and come back later. . . it has been 3 days so I just deleted it . . can any tell me how to upload it without using the blogger video? because that is definitely not working. . .
Her 1 yr stats are:
- Height: 29.5"
- Weight: 21 lbs. 4 oz.
- Head: I don't remember
Everything is average so 50 percentile I guess. :)
Pictures of her birthday at home and her party at my parents a couple days later.
Just Braylee being cute. Her onsie says "I'm the Birthday Girl." How could you say no to a face like this . . . .


2 people have something to say:
Not even joking, that first picture is going to be my desktop picture it is soo friggin adorable! I just can't get enough of her!! P.S. - WhYyyy am I not on this blog and Jessica is??
her and that birthday cake! How dang cute is she?!
what a sweet heart!
Post a Comment