I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. Here is the Video I created of pictures and videos of Braylee for the last year. It is about 2.5 min long just to warn you. . .there were somethings I just didn't want to cut out. . . .
I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. Here is the Video I created of pictures and videos of Braylee for the last year. It is about 2.5 min long just to warn you. . .there were somethings I just didn't want to cut out. . . .
at 11:03 PM
3 people have something to say:
I Lllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her to pieces!!! I could've watched about 10 more hours of her growing up and been perfectly content! I can't believe how much she has grown and that she pretty much walked!! I just love her tons and tons and tons! Okay..I'm done I think.
Gosh she is so stinkin cute! I loved watching that sweet video. I can't wait to get the little babes together for some playtime! Yay for Braylee officially becoming a toddler! Wahoo! :)
Ummm...that is the cutest thing in the world! I loved every sec of it!!
Post a Comment