Sunday, April 25, 2010

Park

Ok so I must be one of the worst mom's ever because about a month ago now, was the first time I took Braylee to the park. She has been once before when I had a work get together but there was no swings or anything. So there is a park about a mile from our house and since it was a beautiful day we walked over to the park and tried out the swings. She is not a big fan. She does, however, love playing in the grass. Here are a few pics of the event :)
As you can see she is not too happy with me.
She is ok here because she is just sitting, not swinging.
Eating her strawberries, we had a mini picnic
investigating a stick she found. She took this and 3 other sticks home with her. she just held onto them for about an hour . . .it was so funny.

2 people have something to say:

cmeeder said...

These pictures are a confirmation of her cutest baby ever title! I love the swings picture! Haha

Jaden and Stacy said...

So cute! Kysa didn't like swings when she was littler but now she loves them, give her some time I am sure she will like them when she is a little older. She is super cute. I love that she took sticks home, LOL! Too funny!