Although this is approximately 8 weeks late, I would like to make an ode to my niece. My sister Courtney gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on May 19, 2009. Eventide Elain Colver was 7lbs 15oz and I think 18 in long (not sure on that number). They are currently here visiting from Washington so I have some fun pictures of Eventide and Braylee as well as some of just Eventide, so enjoy:
These are all more recent picture of Eventide. I don't have any of when she was first born unless I steal them from other websites. . . :)

Apparently this is one of Eventide's favorite positions to sleep in :)

Apparently this is one of Eventide's favorite positions to sleep in :)
Here is Grandma Swapp and 2 of her grandbabies! were just missing one :( where's Aubrie?? . . . . In Texas :(

Braylee moves a lot and so I think she hit Eventide a couple of times while they were taking these pictures but Braylee sure does think she is funny after she does it! The pictures almost look like Baby UFC. Some punchin and with the legs there is some wrestlin. . . .I think Braylee won!! hahaha j/k
Here she is pushing Eventide. . . .
And here she is smiling about it all. . . . haha





0 people have something to say:
Post a Comment