It has been about 2 weeks since my last post and quite a few things have happened so I have 3 blogs today and a quite a bit to say :)
We all had quite an eventful 4th of July weekend. Grandpa Koch came into town.
Friday night we went out to eat at a grill at the Silverton where they have a massive aquarium and Braylee got to see all the fish, sharks, Stingrays. . . and so on. She was impressed for about a minute then stared looking at all the people rather then the fish . . . hahaha.
Saturday we spent the morning with my parents and then went over to Brian's house (Brian is a friend of Brad's that Brad has known since he was 2 or 3). They had a barbecue and we hung out at the pool and then fireworks at night. I couldn't resist dressing Braylee up for the occasion, one person told me she looked like a firecracker. . . . I think she looked cute! Braylee also got to go swimming for the first time and she quite enjoyed it :) But me being the forgetful mom I am, I forgot her hat :( so we ended up using an umbrella to shade her (the picture are before the umbrella).
Today we are going to visit Grandma Lisook. So all in all the weekend has been quite busy!
Here are a few pictures from our afore-mentioned trips:


3 people have something to say:
i almost bought that same exact outfit at walmart! :) but got a white one instead that said "I love the USA" which now has a huge poop stain on the back of it. :)
You guys are so cute! I'm glad everything is going so well for you guys! Miss you!
She is the cutest bug in the whole world!! I want to take her swimming too. P.S. Your swimsuit is killer too!
Post a Comment