Here are a few videos and pictures of Braylee. . . Mainly just making some noise and such but they are so cute to me!! She "talks" so much now. It makes me laugh. And she is also starting to laugh too :)
Braylee is telling her Daddy all about Transformers in which she saw the day before and Daddy couldn't come :(
Here she is being one of those people who talk during the movie. . .haha. . . .but of course I couldn't resist recording it :)
And here are some random pics of Braylee.
This of her watching her toys.
And here she is being all fussy as I try to take a picture of me and her . . haha
Braylee, Daddy, Grandpa and Elvis (the dog). We were trying to show how big Elvis is compared to Braylee but you can't tell very well. . .Elvis is like 90 lbs now! HUGE!!!


1 people have something to say:
I can't handle how cute your little family is! Looks like things are going good! Miss you!
Post a Comment