So it has been a little bit since I posted anything. Everything is going really well thus far. Braylee is sleeping about 5-6 hours at night now which makes mommy very happy :). Brad an my first anniversary is coming up on Sunday and I am way excited because we are going to melting pot!!! A few sad points. . . My brother Aaron and his wife Ashley are leaving for Texas on Friday and of course taking Aubrie with them. It will be weird with them gone but I know they will have an amazing time. Also, I have only 3.5 weeks of maternity leave left :( I am not excited about going back to work.
Now what I am most excited about and the reason for the title of this post is Braylee is smiling so much now! Mainly when she has done something mischeivious such as spit up all over Mommy and Daddy's comforter, haha. She doesn't like to do it in front of the camera often but I got her a few times:
Chillin at Gramma and Grandpa Swapp's sittin up with a lil (or a lot) of help from the cushions

Even happy to be on her tummy . . . yay!!!

Even happy to be on her tummy . . . yay!!!
Just got home from shopping and visiting Multigen!



4 people have something to say:
man...the Swapps sure do make beautiful babies! and I'm not biased at all...
She is so cute! Baby smiles are the best! I am glad you guys are doing good!
I'm not biased at all either, but I will agree that they know how to make 'em! Plus they just can't help to smile ... they got some Swapp in them!
picked out that outfit with the onesie that says love me...good job me!
Post a Comment