Monday, May 18, 2009

Braylee's Blessing

Braylee was blessed yesterday! The dress is the same dress I wore when I was blessed! It was a very good blessing and it was great to see my grandparents and father-in-law who came in for the event.

Here she is before we left for church
Here is our little family
Braylee and Grandpa Koch (this weekend was the first time she met Grandpa Koch)


Braylee and Aunt Jess (this is the only picture where she doesn't look fussy even though she was)



3 people have something to say:

cmeeder said...

hmm....are you trying to make Jessica her favorite Aunt??? I'm convinced this won't happen! I need a Braylee/Candice picture on your blog. Tell Jessica, this game is on! Actually, it's probably more convenient if I tell Jessica, but the principle still stands that I will officially be her favorite aunt!

Jaden and Stacy said...

That is so darn cute! How fun! I can't wait until we bless Kysa. She will be blessed on the 7th of June. I am excited about it. Braylee looks so adorable! Congrats on the beautiful girl!

Jessica said...

oh ya....i am definitely looking real good in that picture..and i guess braylee is too haha...just kidding she is the cutest baby!