Friday, May 15, 2009

One Month

Braylee turned one month yesterday and today she had her one month check up. There were no shots luckily but my brother and sister-in-law came with me just in case for moral support. Thanks Aaron and Ashley! Her one month stats are as follows:

Head - 38.5" (70th percentile)
Weight - 8 lbs. 5 oz. (25th percentile)
Height - 21.5" (55th percentile)

She is growin pretty well and everything is going pretty good! The best news of the visit though was the Dr. said he can no longer hear her heart murmur so hopefully we are in the clear. We will find out for sure on June 17 when we go to the cardiologist.

Braylee on her one month Birthday


Mommy and Braylee before the Dr. came in


Braylee and Dr. Faro

2 people have something to say:

Russell Family said...

She is so cute Ashley! I'm so glad everything is going so well. You look great too! I hope everything else with your little family is going well!

cmeeder said...

I loooovvveee that first picture of her. I could just eat her right up! but of course I won't...