So with the room finally painted, I decided to add a few finishing touches. With the help of my sister Jessica, everything turned out pretty good! Here are some pics:
Window wall. . ..
Wall with Crib . . . ..
Up close picture of the pictures. . . . .
And Finally above the closet. . . . .
So now all I need is a rocking chair and maybe a few more littel tid bits but her room is basically done. I almost feel bad for my next child because I don't know if I will take as much time and energy in his/her room as I did for this one. But who knows. I had a lot of fun putting this together (other than the stripes) so maybe it will be just as fun next time :).
Other than that things are going great! I have about 7.5 weeks left (as you can see on my countdown) and I am very much looking forward to meeting my little girl!


1 people have something to say:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her room! Aubs is gonna be jealous and wonder why we didn't make her room so cool! I can't wait to see it in person! Yay for Braylee!
Post a Comment