So I had my Baby Shower yesterday and got all kinds of good stuff. I have such creative friends and got 3 Diaper Cakes! They are so cut
e!
There was also plenty of clothes (very cute clothes) for Braylee, a Pack n Play (thanks mom!), an electric swing courtesy of my amazing co-workers, a bath center and shower for infants and toddlers (thanks Jackie!), and much more. I pretty much got all the big things I needed thanks to my friends and family. And Plenty of diapers which is great! Thanks to all!!!!
Here are a few pictures of the event!One of the many cute dresses Braylee now has
Bag-O-Goodies (courtesy of Mindy, Samantha, and Gabi)
A small glimpse of the end results


1 people have something to say:
looks like you made out like a bandit! I haven't ever seen a diaper cake before! Those are so cool! That is a great idea but really expensive! Are you so excited! She is almost here! Are you having a c-section or vaginally? I hope all is well. If you need anything let me know. good luck!
Post a Comment