Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trunk or Treat

We had a Trunk or Treat last night at the church and 3 wards particpated. There were SO many people! It was a lot of Fun and Braylee got to walk around and get candy. At first she was a little shy and wanted me to hold her but after a few trunks she realized they were giving her candy and she started walking around and having lots of fun. Here are a few pics.

Here is my Minnie Mouse before going to the Trunk or Treat (the blue is a tag that I ended up cutting off)


Here she is at the end of the night still wearing the ears. She wore them most of the night, I was impressed!


Minnie and Alice (me, mama) going Trunk or Treating


waiting patiently for candy.


Edward and Bella


Mama and Minnie


Minnie giving mama "big squeezes"




Minnie giving Papa big squeezes


After Trunk or Treating Braylee "helped" hand out candy.


Autie Candice and playing one of Braylee's favorite games which I have named "come chase me" Braylee just thinks it is so funny when someone comes toward her and she runs away so they have to chase her.


So these Pictures may not show the full effect but here is a "before" and a "now" (not quite "after" since I still have some more weight to lose) picture.



Before (last halloween)/Now (this halloween)

2 people have something to say:

cmeeder said...

She is sooooooooo cute! I just can't get enough her. I say that every blog post because I really can't get enough that cutie patootie! PLUS...you look amazing too!!

Nick & Steph said...

Ashley! I can't believe how big your "baby" is getting! She is absolutely adorable. And, by the way, you look amazing!!!