It was Braylee's first Thanksgiving and we had lots of fun! Unfortunately Brad had to work for most of the day but we did get to spend the morning with him. Brad, Braylee and I went over to my parent's in the morning and had some scones with honey butter and cinnamon rolls! A great way to start off a day of eating yummy food :) Then we came back home and I made Banana pudding while Brad and Braylee hung for a while before Brad had to get ready for work :( Once Brad was off, so were Braylee and I. We went back to my parents for LOTS of yummy food (I wish I would've taken a picture of it all. . .there was SO much and it was VERY good! The rest of the day we just hung out playing games and watching Star Trek.
The most exciting part of the day for me though was when Braylee CRAWLED! She has been sort of starting to crawl for the last week or so. She would get a few crawls and then fall on her Belly but on Thanksgiving Thursday she crawled all the way across my parent's family room and since then she has been a little crawling machine :)
Here are some pics (and a video of her crawling):
Helping Grandpa Carve the Turkey
Chillin w/ G-Pa
Aunt Candice and Jess playin Dress-up:
Testing out her new found "freedom."
Crawling. . . she is getting better at it everyday!


1 people have something to say:
YAY for Braylee!!!
But not yay for me. While you had delicious scones (which mother so considerately called me to let me know that you guys were doing just that), I had cereal. :(
Post a Comment