I can't believe my baby girl is already 7 months old. She is getting so big and so smart. While I am excited that she is developing as she should, I do miss the days when she wasn't so mobile. She is not quite crawling but she can get from one place to the next just fine with her rolling and modified "army crawl". So of course when I try to sit with her on the couch she is just crawling all over me trying to get whatever she can reach . . . its so cute, but i still miss the cuddling days :) She loves her walker and can move around quite well in it although her steering is a bit off as she tends to run into everything (sorry no pics or videos of this yet). The video below is my first attempts at doing this so bare with me. I couldn't get good music to play with it this time. . .maybe after some practice, there will be some better music on the next video. . .:) There are probably a few mistakes as well. . . .oops. . . .:)


3 people have something to say:
so. freaking. cute! Eventide was pleased as well. :)
Guess how many times I've watched this movie? Just guess...she is so flippin cute! I swear that if she tried hard enough she could fit the top of that remote in her mouth at one time...crazy little girl :)
Soo adorable!! She's getting big and is so cute!
Post a Comment