Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Toy, New Tricks, and a Fun Visit.

So this last week or so has been quite fun and eventful. Ashley came to visit with Aubrie and we had so much fun seeing them. They were able to be here for my Dad's Birthday which was spent at Macaroni Grill (YUM!!). Braylee got to wear her "Aubs is my homegirl" onsie made by Ashley but we put it on her on the wrong day. . . we didn't see Aubrie so I took pics but I don't have any of the two of them together.

Braylee and Aubs

Braylee and Grandpa at g-pa's Birthday Dinner


Grandma and a couple of Grandbabies :)

Aubs and Ashley


Onsie made by Aunt Ashley . . . it is so CUTE!!



As for new tricks, Braylee has learned or rather is learning two new ones!

1. SHE ROLLED OVER!! I layed her on her back the other day and went into the bathroom to do my hair when about 5 min later Braylee started crying like something scared her so I came out of the bathroom to find her on her belly! I was so proud and started clapping saying "Yay Braylee! Good Job! " and she immediately calmed down and started smiling because now she was proud of herself instead of being scared. :) I was waiting to see if she would go back to her back but no such luck. So I put her back on her back hoping to catch the action this time. Lo and Behold about 5 min later she saw her toy just out of her reach and rolled to her side and after a few min of wiggling. . . she did it again!! That is all she has done so far. . .so Daddy hasn't seen the action and I haven't been able to get a video but I am so PROUD of my little girl!
2. She is starting to hold her bottle. Sometimes she wants our hands out of the way so she can do it her self :) but she can only do it when it is almost empty otherwise it is a bit too heavy.



And as for new toys. . . . .after much deliberating and me saying NO! I finally gave in and Brad got his Motorcycle! It looks very nice! It still scares the crap out of me, but he has wanted one for a long time. I trust him to be a good, safe driver, I just don't trust the other cars. . . .So for me, always watch out for the motorcycles on the rode! =)
My excited Hubby!

2 people have something to say:

OuR LiTtLe FaM said...

Boo on the motorcycle! Ha! Just kidding! Yay for Brad and his new toy! Tell him to be safe!!

Great job on the rolling action Braylee!! You are so so so cute!!

We miss you guys already and can't wait to see you soon! Thanks for making our trip down there lots of fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

I just love her to death!! I mean I love you too, but I just LOOOVVEEE her!! to death!! crazy, i know.