Monday, August 24, 2009

First Beach Trip

A couple of weeks ago Braylee had her first trip to the Beach. My family was there for a week and Braylee and I went up for the last weekend and had a blast! I, of course, forgot to bring my camera to the beach so I had my sister Courtney take pictures for me (that is why it took a little longer to post these). Here are a few pics of the event :)




We put the babies feet in the sand and the water came rushing up right then so we lifted them back up quickly. . . good action shot though! =)



Braylee liked how the sand felt :)

Exhausted!


Hangin with Aunt Jess

1 people have something to say:

Robert & Brittany said...

Cute pics! We are taking Kaylie to the beach for the first time in a couple weeks, I am so excited. I love her bikini!