Braylee and I were calmly watching TV a couple days ago when all of the sudden it sounded and felt like an explosion went off in Braylee's diaper! Then I saw and felt the excess of the present run down my leg and onto my bed :( Oh the joys!
The resulting mess on my bed.
Braylee after the bath she had to have because of the explosion . . . haha
Kindergarten Graduation
9 years ago


2 people have something to say:
We had a smaller scale explosion today when our hometeachers were visiting and Eventide was sitting in Mitchell's lap. We didn't know it until Mitchell passed Eventide over to me so I could change her diaper and we saw a nice yellow stain on his shirt. the hometeachers thought it was pretty funny...
ahaha, look at her in her little pink robe. I just can't believe something that cute and innocent would ever pull a stunt like that. I mean look at her!
Post a Comment