Well as requested here are a few random Pics of Braylee.
She doesn't quite fit in most of her clothes but I couldn't resist this outfit :)
Not too sure what Jessica is doing here.
Braylee is not too sure what is happening here. . .
Then she realizes it's just Daddy
So Braylee ended up being quite Jaundiced so we have to lay her next to a window in the sun for a couple hours everyday for about a week or so. Don't worry it is starting to go away, even though Mom worries all the time. . . what can I say. . . First time Mom.


4 people have something to say:
Thank you for fulfilling my requests by the way. She just happens to be the most precious baby in the world! I just love that little girl!!!
Brayley is SO CUTE! I especially love the one where she's sleeping on Brad's tummy. so cute!
You guys she is SOOO cute! How are you feeling? How are nights going? Are you nursing and if so how is it going? Sorry so many questions. I need to come see you guys. Mason needs to meet his girlfriend. ;) I hope everything is going great for you guys! She really is so cute!
oh shes so cute! i love the pic of her in the sun. i have a picture of kaylie that looks the same! she had jaundice too.. it goes away pretty quick!
Post a Comment