Monday, February 16, 2009

Growing Belly

Well as some have requested here are some pictures of my growing belly. (I didn't take a pic each month).

Month 2


Month 3

Month 5


Month 7

I only have 9 weeks left but I am getting quite large (especially since this is my first) but the doctor says i am growing at the right rate. I can't wait to see how big I get for the next one. :)

2 people have something to say:

Russell Family said...

YEAH!!! I love your belly! It is so cute! I have to say I am surprised how high you are holding your little one. But everyone is different. You look great! How much fun is it to feel her move? Mason got the hiccups a lot around 7 months, and that still hasn't changed. I hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, you're so big!