Monday, November 24, 2008

It's a girl!!

I tried to get the ultrasound pictures to scan but I can't seem to get it to work right now. . . I will try again later. :) Well we are having a girl! Her due date is still April 20 and everything is going great with all her fingers and toes and all that. Brad did inform me and the ultrasound tech that the girl is not what he ordered. :) But he is still really excited! Her name is Braylee Viola Koch!

3 people have something to say:

Russell Family said...

CONGRATS! I am so happy for you. I hope everything is going well and I love your blog. Braylee is a great name. It's so cute! It was so hard to come up with Mason. We didn't have his name picked out until about month before he was born.

cmeeder said...

Finally! I could not find a way to leave a comment on your page and now I get to! Well, tell that baby of yours to hurry up and get here. I love her already!

Quinn and Ashley said...

Congratulations, I hope all goes well. How are things going anyway? Hope all is well