Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag!!!
Tagged by Candice Meeder

4 things I loooove about my husband:

1. He Loves me!
2. He has a GREAT sense of humor
3. He's a hottie!
4. He is a hard working man who I know will always be there for me and take care of me.

4 Movies I have watched more than once:

1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Transformers
3. Finding Nemo
4. Sleeping Beauty

4 TV shows I watch:

1. Heroes!
2. House
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Gossip Girl

4 Places I have been:

1. Riviera Maya, Mexico
2. Honolulu, Hawaii
3. Pocatello, ID
4. Victor, MT

4 People who email me regularly:
1. Melanie Hollingshead
2. Chana Edwards
3. Heather Rosich
4. Carol Osip. . . All work people . . .kinda sad :(

4 of my favorite foods:

1. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
2. Apples
3. Dessert!!!!!!
4. Dad's cookin'

4 Places I would like to visit:

1. Italy!
2. Fiji or another tropical Island
3. New York!
4. Austrailia

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Having a Baby!
2. My sister having a baby!
3. Brad getting on the Fire Department (hopefully :))
4. Losing the baby weight (fingers crossed:))

0 people have something to say: