Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fourth of July

We hosted a fourth of July BBQ for some friends this year since we just got most of our backyard finished. It was fun to have friends over for some good food and fireworks. Since I am horrible at taking pictures I have a few pictures of Braylee and that is about it. I didn't do so hot at taking pictures of anyone else. Although the party turned out good, I realized it is a lot of work to host the party. First, there are decorations. Then there is the whole thing with cleaning the house (which was a disaster) and of course actually cooking/making the food. Doing all this when I spent the Saturday before in Utah for a Family Reunion (Swapp Meet. . haha) and being 5 months preggers made it a little harder but it was all worth it.


This is right before people started showing up and she stood still for me long enough to get a picture of her in her Fourth of July outfit :)


This was my attempt at getting her to do the "model it" pose that her Aunts taught her ......


We bought a pool for her to play in but she seemed to like the sprinklers a whole bunch more.



Watching Fireworks with Amanda and Cayden.


My "Flag" made out of cakeballs. Soon after this picture was taken Braylee snatched a cakeball and started eating it without me even noticing. . . sneaky sneaky. . .

1 people have something to say:

Courtney Colver said...

My goodness, Bralyee is like a little mini Ashley. She looks SO much like you (cute cake ball flag!)!