Sunday, May 22, 2011

Late Birthday Post

Braylee turned 2 on April 14 and I a few posts back I said I would post more about it when I got the pictures. Well I FINALLY remembered to ask my sister to bring her camera over so I could download them. So here is the birthday post. So many people came and I didnt get the opportunity to get one group pictures so there are a few photos of the guests but I didn't post them all. . . . .
Playing in the Bounce house


She LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so we got her a bounce house with the characters on it.


Nevaeh and Braylee


My husband the cook :) and everyone waitin for the food to be ready


Opening presents.


Amands and Cayden


Braylee's babysitter "Tutu" with Colin.


Alina and Aiden


Papa Tom, Chelsea, and Uncle Chris


Blowing out the candles (I LOVE this Picture)

0 people have something to say: