So I got a not so subtle hint from my sister Jessica that I needed to blog more. I know it has been over a month now but it just seems I forget my camera everywhere I go. But here are a few pics and such of the last month. Including Fourth of July Pics :)
Here she is messin with the wipes. She always takes them out and hands them to us.
"What??"
Mission Hills Splash Pad. This is the first time she actually ran through the water. The first time she would run away when she felt the water.
Here starts the Fourth of July pics.
Braylee and Daddy
Us

The girls



2 people have something to say:
That video is SO cute.
I love the little pictures with her littl red dress and the ones with her bathing suit. Cutest baby award goes to Braylee. Oh, and you're pretty cool too!
Post a Comment