Sunday, March 14, 2010

11 Months old, a Parade, and Brad's Birthday

Braylee turned 11 months old today, only 31 more days and she will be 1. . .CRAZY! She is growing up so fast! She still hasn't started walking yet. I think she is scared. We got her to stand on her own for a coupld seconds and she just started screaming but once she had hold of something again she was fine. Also, the St. Patrick's Day Parade was yesterday and since Brad had taken the day off for his (which was Friday) we all went and met up with a couple of Friends. It was really fun.

As for Brad's Birthday, it was lovely to have him off on a Saturday night with me. We went out and celebrated the "March Birthdays" with a bunch of friends. We went to BJ's and then to Haze (a nightclub in vegas) where Common was performing. It was really fun! I had a Spinach Artichoke Pizza at BJ's which was DELICIOUS! Here are some pics of the last month or so:

Braylee's new favorite places to sit, on the computer Desk while Mommy is at the Computer.


Brad, Braylee and I at the St. Patty's Day Parade.

Amanda, Cayden (Cayden is caught staring at Braylee), Me, Brad, Braylee


Cayden and Braylee holding hands. . . too cute! :)


The March Birthdays (there is actually 2 more but they weren't at dinner)


The Girls :)


Braylee's first pigtails (they dont' last long though, either she pulls them out or they fall out cuz the ties are kind of crappy)

4 people have something to say:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to the March b-days! :) She's getting so big! Love her little piggy tails ha ha! I totally forgot about the parade, dang it! Oh well, Blake was working anyways I guess. I went to school with Chad, how funny, small world. We still need to get together one of these days! Has Brynin still been your visiting teacher?

Jaden and Stacy said...

Braylee's piggy tails are so cute! She is getting so big so fast. You are looking so great. not like you haven't always! LOL! I didn't know that they had a parade for St. patty's day! How fun!Love the little head band Braylee is wearing so cute!

Chelsea said...

last night dustin said "Our sons eye lashes are out of control-long!" and i totally thought of braylee's lashes and was like "no, I've seen longer!"

she's such a doll. we need to do a play date or park date!

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh, I just looked at some of your wedding photos- what a stunning bride!