There was a lot to post today so there are 4 blogs total I really need to keep up with this thing better. Well I guess I have always been bad a journaling. . . .
Anyway, My 27th Birthday was on Monday (the 18th) and it was a GREAT day. It was MLK day so I had the day off from work which was great all by itself but to make things better, Brad had the day off too! We didn't do much just a movie and dinner but I did get the Wii fit plus which I have played pretty much everyday since I got it (I got it the Sat. before my birthday. . .i am impatient what can I say). We went and saw Avatar in 3D which was really good. Brad and I had both seen it previously but we went with a couple friends who hadn't seen it. I hadn't seen it in 3D before though so it made it a new experience! Also, we went to Melting Pot! If you remember back about 7 months ago I posted a blog about how upset I was the Melting Pot's of Las Vegas had closed. Well they re-opened one of them. The bad news is it is in Summerlin (about 30 min drive from where we live. The good news is, it was worth the drive! I made Reservations saying it was for a birthday so they left me a card on the table. . how nice (Picture below). I didn't take many Pictures so I only have one of us at melting pot and one of the card. I got so many great things for my birthday and I just have yet to take pics of them. I got a watch and sexy red shoes from Candice and a shirt and Hair Accesories from Kaitlina and a bunch of other stuff. Thank you to everyone who made my Birthday so GREAT! Oh yeah and the day after my birthday (at work) the girls from work all put in and brought in stuff to make my favorite dessert Peanut Buttercup Perfection from cold stone. It was DELICIOUS!
Kindergarten Graduation
9 years ago


1 people have something to say:
I think we should make it a tradition that if you ever go to melting pot for any reason, you have to bring your sister that is younger but closest to age to you..so what I am saying is that you have to bring me everytime you go. Thank you in advance.
Post a Comment