Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas and stuff

So Christmas and new year's has past since the last post and I have pictures of only Christmas. I was sure it was going to be only me bringing in the new year so I didn't bring my camera. But to my GREAT surprise Brad got off early enough (11:00) to be with me when the clock struck 12 and Braylee was not sleeping (as I assumed she would be) . . . oops. I guess I will need to be more prepared next year :) 2009 was a great year for me: Braylee was born, I got a great new job, and so many other things to be greatful for but I do have a few New Year's Resolutions. One, of course, being to get in better shape and finish another sprint distance triathlon in April and/or September. Others include, being a better housekeeper and keeping everything in order and becoming more organized.
As for christmas, it was so much fun this year! We didn't have everyone in the family for christmas but everyone was here for new year's and family pics. We got Family pics done on Wednesday (all 15 of us, Thank you Chelsea) and it was really fun. We went out to the mine's near Laughlin and there are so many places to take pics out there and I can only assume they turned out great! (I haven't seen them yet)
Here are some professional pics I promised a couple posts ago:














And of Course Christmas day, Braylee's first Christmas:

So a few days before Christmas I got a text from Brad while I was at work saying he got me a surprise and when I got home there was a fresh Christmas tree :) here it is all decorated and such.



Braylee's first Christmas ornament


Not sure what Braylee is doing in this pic . . haha


Ashley and Aubrie! So excited to have them around for Christmas morning!








We got a Wii from Chris for Christmas and here they are playing it :)


This is actually from a couple days after christmas but the toy is from Grandpa Koch for Christmas :) and the PJ's are a gift from Chelsea for Christmas



Well this blog already has lots and lots of pics and stuff so I will stop here. There a few more pics from non-christmas days that I will have to post and blog about later.

1 people have something to say:

cmeeder said...

I love these pictures!! I am so glad we went and got the pictures done beforehand, they turned out so good. I just looooovvvveeeee that little girl to pieces!!!