I can't believe my little baby is already 9 months old. She turned 9 months on the 14th so this post is a little late. . . sorry. She is developing such the little personality. Not too much new to say from last month but she has started walking/pushing her lion walker thing around which is fun to watch. She gets into anything and everything she can and still puts whatever is small enough into her mouth. I know it is teething but it so scary when she starts choking on some of the stuff she puts in there. . . I think the floor is clean and she still finds little things. . .she's got eyes of a hawk. haha. Also, Brad's schedule has changed and now Braylee has to go to a sitter that is not my family. It is sad but the sitter is great! It is a cute little couple who live nearby and watch the kids/grandkids of co-workers of mine. And they love Braylee.
Her 9 month stats are:
Height: 28 in
Weight: 19 lbs 8 oz
Head: 45 cm (i think)
80% for everything! Growing good!
Here are a few pictures of Braylee in the last month or so:
Her new "pose"
I have a lot of pics like this, I know, I just can't resist taking them when I see her with her daddy like this :)
Comin to get mama
"Posin" again.
Braylee pushing her Lion walker thing :)


1 people have something to say:
I seriously looooovvvvvveeeeeeee this little girl!!!
Post a Comment