I was going through my camera and there were a lot of cute pics I never posted so here there are now. :)
In more news. . .Braylee cut her first tooth in the last day or so its pretty exciting! Although it just means she is becoming a big girl :(
This is her "what mom? I'm playin, leave me alone" look . . . .I get this one a lot hahaha
So here she is in the process of rolling over without letting go of her toy. . .she has mastered the art since this.
SUCCESS!!!
Braylee watchin the game :) (Daddy is on the couch behind her)
Eating solids! Carrots to be exact, not sure if she was a fan of the Carrots.
Her new walker. . . already drivin??


4 people have something to say:
So cute! I love the picture of you two!
Braylee's expression in the first picture is very similar to that of dad's when he is skeptical of what we are saying or when we are acting like a bunch of weirdos.
haha im going to go with courtneys comment on that first picture..it looks very much like that. open mouth and everything haha. oh that baby is so cute, also i dont think she is digging the carrots ha
I love her! I went back to see if Courtney's comment was accurate and I have to say that Courtney was spot on...same look. I love it! I don't think she is loving the carrots, she probably would've preferred the gummy worm I was about to give her today...(but didn't! obviously...you were right there)
Post a Comment