Brad, Braylee, and I all went to Dallas this past weekend to visit Aaron, Ashley and Aubrie, and also to go to the Cowboys game! Dallas was so much fun! Braylee was a little angel on the plane, entertaining all the other passengers :)
We got there on Saturday and got settled in and then left for the Texas State Fair. There was so much food and everything was fried. We had lot of food but there were a few things I wanted to try but was too full. such as:
Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly and Banana Sandwich
Fried Coke (I don't like coke but it would be interesting to see and taste)
Fried Ice Cream (I've had this one before but it has been a while)
Fried Coke (I don't like coke but it would be interesting to see and taste)
Fried Ice Cream (I've had this one before but it has been a while)
One fried thing that I didn't want to try however was. . . .
don't know if you can read it but it says fried ALLIGATOR! No thank you!
Here are a few more pics of the Fair:
Sunday was a relaxing Day. . Brad went to watch the games with his brother Chris (who was also in Dallas for the game) and I hung out at the house with Braylee and Aaron and Ashley and Aubrie for most of the day. And had a Great dinner compliments of Ashley! Thanks Ashley!
Monday was Game day! Brad went out there around two and I spent the afternoon with Ashley and the babies! It was quite fun! We went to this grocery store call central market. I know that sounds weird but this place is so COOL! I loved it (sorry no pics) It was so much fun!
I got the the stadium around 6 to meet up with Brad and Chris adn Chelsea. And the staduim is HUGE with all kinds of stuff going on. There was dancing water on one floor that I saw. Here are some photos:
Outside of the Statdium
The field and less then Half of the seats i nthe stadium
the $40 million jumbo screen (Biggest jumbo screen in the Country, or world, awarded last night by guiness book of world records).
Close seats!
Fun Times!
On our last day I finally got some pictures of Braylee and Aubrie:
Braylee: "Hey I want that toy!"


3 people have something to say:
That looks like a ton of fun! Glad you have fun! Your baby is growing so fast. What a doll!
Your baby is SO cute! I love those big smiles on hers and Aubrie's faces.
If Braylee could talk, she would definitely know how to tell everyone that she is the cutest baby that ever was because she is the cutest baby that ever was!!!
Post a Comment