Sunday, July 5, 2009

1st day without Mom or Dad

This last week was my first day back to work :( and Thursday was the first day both me and Brad had to work. Lucky for me, my mom is currently on summer break so Braylee is still with family just not Mom or Dad. From what I hear, Braylee did pretty good! And per my request they took lots of pictures. And here are a few for your viewing pleasure :)











2 people have something to say:

Courtney Colver said...

what a cutie! By the way, is Mom sitting in a rocking chair? if so...that is wonderful, because I I will surely miss mine when we visit.

cmeeder said...

Why do you hate me? Why do not want me to be in your pictures with Braylee? Are you conspiring with Jessica so that I am not her favorite aunt? If so, that's just rude. Your forgiven, but don't do it again.