I was having a hard time downloading videos a while ago and didn't try again til today but below are two videos of my little angel Braylee.
This is of her about a month old, sleeping and in the process of waking up, kinda funny when she raises her hand and doesn't put it down for a couple seconds
This is of her learning to push her head up. She only does it for about a second but she is workin on it :)


2 people have something to say:
so cute! She looks so determined to lift her head up!
I love the hand thing! It makes me think she is saying something like 'power to the people' and then everyone raises up their fist. Except she is just extra cute in doing it. I could just steal her. I won't...b/c I'll be arrested, but I really could just steal her.
Post a Comment